Thursday, November 13, 2008

I submit that machines could very well take over the world and kill us all. I have been laboring over trying to reinstall a printer after changing the way it is set up to network with the computer. I changed it - temporarily, mind you - to USB so it could accompany me to a place far away from its Wifi connection and still be used. It was so pissed at me it wouldn't work. Okay. I went about reinstalling it to the Wifi connection. No. It was going to punish me. It is five days later and the rotten thing still won't communicate with the computer. Change I can believe in, all right.

I'm too tired to try again and my left eye is twitching so badly that it is giving a better performance than the police chief' eye  in the Pink Panther movies. Arrrrrrrrgh!

No comments: